ZiaPartners has developed a comprehensive array of tools to facilitate implementation of welcoming, person-/family-centered, recovery-/resiliency-oriented, integrated Systems of Care in real-world systems. These tools use the Comprehensive Continuous Integrated System of Care (CCISC) as a framework and a process for designing a whole system of care in a quality improvement partnership to be about the complex needs of individuals and families being served. In CCISC, all programs in the system engage in partnership with system leadership and consumer and family stakeholders to become recovery-/resiliency-oriented, trauma-informed and complexity (co-occurring) capable. The ZiaTools below are designed to be used by systems in transformation to help the system partners learn how to apply CCISC principles to build recovery-/resiliency-oriented complexity capability into all areas of practice, programming and design.
Click the links below for a PDF/printable version of:
- This page (a one-sentence description of each of the tools).
- A slightly longer one-paragraph description of each of the tools (two pages).
- A 12-page document with the full description of each of the tools.
- SOCAT™ – A self-survey tool for participating organizations and agencies in community-based system of care partnerships.
- CO-FIT100™ – A systems measurement tool for CCISC outcome fidelity and implementation.
- COCAP™ – A self-assessment tool for recognizing progress in programs, agencies and systems.
- COMPASS-EXEC™ – A self-assessment tool for executive leadership and administrative teams of large systems.
- COMPASS-EZ™ – A self-assessment tool for behavioral health programs.
- COMPASS-ID™ – A self-assessment tool for intellectual disability programs and services.
- COMPASS-PREVENTION™ – A self-assessment tool for prevention and early intervention programs.
For primary health/behavioral health integration:
- COMPASS-PH/BH™ – A self-survey tool for primary health and/or behavioral health clinics, programs and/or teams.
- Organizational Assessment Toolkit for Primary and Behavioral Healthcare Integration (OATI) – A toolkit co-developed by ZiaPartners, SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions, and MTM Associates. Includes the COMPASS-PH/BH™ and other tools.
Staff Competency Tools
- CODECAT-EZ™– A self-assessment tool for behavioral health treatment and service provider staff working with adults, children, youth and families.
- ILSA-Basic™ – Integrated Longitudinal Strength-based Assessment: A documentation format that organizes a welcoming, hopeful, integrated, recovery-oriented assessment for adults or older adolescents.
Please contact us to obtain information on pricing.