Our Current Work
- June 2017
- Watch: The President’s Commission Team on Combatting Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis Hold their First Meeting
- (Former) Surgeon General’s Report- 2016
- Recovery to Practice is pleased to introduce the on-demand continuing medical education (CME) series
- New Resource from CMCS and SAMHSA
- Change Agent Connection Facebook Group
- Nebraska: Advancing Progress in the Entire State System
- Santa Barbara County: Integrated Structures and Approaches
Category Archives: Discussions
It’s already July! Wow, this year is moving so quickly. June was an exciting month for ZiaPartners, to start we received some big news!
Ken has been appointed by Health and Human Services Secretary, Tom Price, to membership on the … Continue reading
Watch: The President’s Commission Team on Combatting Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis Hold their First Meeting
The President’s Commission Team, lead by Governor Chris Christie, met on Friday June 16, 2017 to discuss the growing epidemic of Drug Addiction in the US. It is unfortunate that addiction is still incredibly misunderstood in our country and is not … Continue reading
Facing Addiction in America
The Former Surgeon General’s Report on Alcohol, Drugs, and Health.
This report aims to bring to light the effects of alcohol and drugs on our bodies and our society. In America, in 2015, 66.7 million people … Continue reading
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
Source: Change Agent Connection